Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween And My Favorite Costumes

I'm so sick of costumes that start with the word "sexy" so here are ten of my favorites that I've seen to make this Halloween fun plus one for the dog.


Cheap and hysterical.  I love this idea, of course I'm aging myself if you don't know who that is...





Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem from the Muppets.  Good job and very fun as well as clean humor.




Who doesn't love Beeker?  The Muppets are hot right now thanks to the movie release and a little nostalgia.





This is a funny and not so hard thing to do.  A little Hangover's Zach Galifianakis.




I admit I'm unfamiliar with these characters, but it made me giggle just the same.




If you have enough hair gel and can tease it high enough, Giorgio Tsoukalos is always funny.




I think that's a guy.  Funny and creative, but only appropriate for outdoor parties or you'll knock everything over going to the bathroom.




I don't know where they found the Beetlejuice heads, but that's funny!




This wins my best overall choice for people.  I love how unique and adorable this is!




Cheap to make and AWESOME!  What a fun and unique idea for a family or group of friends.




My absolute favorite pet costume.  Maybe not the best ever created, but I love this one.



BUT, the 2012 winner of best/scariest/funniest costume of the year goes to England's newly famous squirrel, the infamous Tufty Terror!


I just love this guy!















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories