Monday, April 15, 2013

How To Make A Million Dollars In A Month

Oops, I meant to type that into a Google search...



No seriously.  Making money is hard.  Unless you are that 1 in 426,358,125 to hit the Lottery jackpot, you have to get off your butt and work.  

And that sucks.

I can't tell you how many business ventures I've been a part of that failed.  How many "great ideas" I had only to find out it's already out there.  In fact, that's probably where I got the idea, when I'm off coffee, I might as well be on crack because I can't function normally. 

Wait, I got off track...How many stocks I picked that tanked...I'm ashamed to admit I invested in Enron.




I can't even say I have my health, so where's the positive?  

I guess I look at life this way:

I can afford chocolate and wine and I have more shoes than even I know the exact number of (it's kind of a problem).  So I guess life's not as bad as it could be.

I would like a million dollars so I can pay off debt, build a normal house without a mortgage, a new car that isn't leaking radiator fluid from an undisclosed location, put my kids through college, and then just work to maintain that level of living.  

It may even buy me the time I need to upload my manuscript and finally be an official writer...

This picture taken by Peter Lik sold for $1,000,000: 




So maybe I'm just an agent away from my goal, or a contest, or wait, paying a gallery to show my stuff and then rent for that space, maintenance fees, which in the end will probably cost more than what I would make.

Oh well, I guess I'm destined to be broke...



gfvbb67y  <-- That's what my cat has to say about that.  Can anyone interpret? It could be the secret to life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories